Photo transfer missing menu item
RICMOS17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm trying to transfer photos on my S8+ to a newly-installed SD card. The Verizon instructions work until I have the files selected. At this point the directions say to use "Move" from the menu, but the only command in the menu is "Details". Can't proceed beyond this point without a solution.

I noticed someone trying to transfer music files had the same issue, but the response didn't include the solution.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Photo transfer missing menu item
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which application are you using to move the files? A file explorer app either the built-in one or one from the Play Store or something else?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

settings/storage...are you seeing the sd card??

0 Likes
RICMOS17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm using the instructions provided by Verizon -- MyFiles:Images:Menu:Edit:Select All:Menu

At that point I'm supposed to see "Move" but all I see is "Details"

RICMOS17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I'm seeing the SD card. Does it need to be formatted?

bearone21
Legend

shouldn't need formatting.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RICMOS17, we certainly do not want to see that you are having these troubles with getting your content on to your SD Card. Here are some steps directly from Samsung, have you tried these: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062608/.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
RICMOS17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for writing. Unfortunately, the link below goes to a page that says “An unexpected error has occurred” but nothing more.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader