Pictures Disappearing
deviouscat

Since getting our Galaxy S9s any pictures my Dad or I save to our phones off of google disappear after a day. Is there any way to stop this? I've looked at the gallery settings but didn't see anything there.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pictures Disappearing
bearone21
Legend

where are the pics being saved, to the phone, sd card or another picture app??

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Deviouscat, I see one of our commentator's asked a great question. Did you discovering where the photos were saved help alleviate the problem? 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deviouscat, we always want to ensure that your device is working to the best of its abilities and that you can safely save & store any media that you need. We’d like to ask a few additional questions to make sure that we’re both on the same page and can provide you with the support that you’re looking for. Can you please tell us more about the steps that you’ve taken to save these pictures off of Google? Where exactly do you go to see that the photos are in fact saved before they disappear? Do you or your father use a micro SD card with either of your phones?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!