Pie update S9 plus contacts issue
pinseeker28
Enthusiast - Level 1

My contacts only appear with either the picture or the letter badge - no name is listed.  I have to click each one to see the contact name and information.  How do I fix this?  I already cleared the cache and restarted my phone

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pie update S9 plus contacts issue
pinseeker28
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the reply. The issue was so simple I felt

foolish once I figured it out.  I was using a theme with a white background and the text in Pie for my contact names was....white!   

View solution in original post

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

if you're not using google contacts but are using a 3rd party app, contact the developer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey there. I know this is frustrating to have the contact name missing. I appreciate the steps you've taken already to resolve this concern. I'd like to help by continuing a few more troubleshooting steps. Please tell me, are you able to browse the internet or use the app successfully? Also, where do you back up your information? (Gmail, Vz Cloud, Backup Assistant Plus, or Backup Assistant)

VanetrisC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
pinseeker28
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for the reply. The issue was so simple I felt

foolish once I figured it out.  I was using a theme with a white background and the text in Pie for my contact names was....white!   

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

simple fix.

0 Likes