Please help
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

I accidentally reset my phone and lost everything. Including all of my apps. I can't find them in the play store. Even under app history. Please help.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Please help
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Go to settings>applications>application manager>handcent

First see if you disable, delete cache, delete data and then restart your phone.

If it still doesn't work go back the same way as mentioned above and see if you can "uninstall update" (not completely uninstall, but revert back to a previous version that might work)

View solution in original post

0 Likes
radar320
Contributor - Level 2

When you were going through the setup process and logged into your google account, it should have started reloading your apps through the play store.  That's what usually happens when I do the factory reset and set things back up.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

It didn't get all of them though and I can't search for them

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

Specifically I'm looking for the English version of handcent sms...I see all the add ons and even in other languages but not English and it's not in my app history

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I looked in my Google Play Store and found "Handcent Anywhere" which appears to be the main app you're looking for.

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

i found that one too....except it force closes on me all the time...have never been able to get it to work...

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Does the install complete and then force closes afterwards? Do you currently have it installed?

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

yes I have it currently installed when I go to login is when it force closes even when I try and register it does the same thing

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Go to settings>applications>application manager>handcent

First see if you disable, delete cache, delete data and then restart your phone.

If it still doesn't work go back the same way as mentioned above and see if you can "uninstall update" (not completely uninstall, but revert back to a previous version that might work)

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

followed your steps and the app completely disappeared. so i went back to the play store and searched for it but could not find it. but its now called "next sms" its the same logo and says handcent when you open it. its just weird that it would change names like that...any ideas why? Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes