Poor phone reception and dropped calls
BOOTIE01

Help new samsung7edge has terrible phone reception edition and dropped calls from day I received it.  My samsung4 had great reception in same locations and few dropped calls.  Verizon or Samsung problem?

0 Likes
Re: Poor phone reception and dropped calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BOOTIE01, I rely on my phone service daily, so I know how important it is to ensure you have reliable service. What zip code are you located in? So you have other lines on your account that are also experiencing dropped calls?

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KELDEL01
Enthusiast - Level 1

My husband has a Samsung and I have the iPhone and over the past two week we have noticed a difference in phone reception, dropped calls, sounding like you are in a tunnel.  Has something changed with Verizon?   We live in Surprise, AZ

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KELDEL01,

We never want you to have these types of issues. I know I depend on my phone heavily and dropped calls and reception would put a damper on this. We are here and ready to get to the bottom of this. Do you have these issues everywhere? Inside or outside? Anyone else having the same issues? Was there any weather issues around the time this happened?

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes