Poor reception - zipcode 48316 Michigan
swrlmr

Help!  Horrible reception in my area.  2 bars and am lucky if I can get 3G using a new Samsung S10 phone??!?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor reception - zipcode 48316 Michigan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

So sorry to hear about the issues with service out there in Michigan, swrlmr. We want the best possible experience for you when on our network and we're happy to help figure this out with you. What's the nearest cross streets in that zip code to where you are having the issues? Are you having issues with calling, texting or mobile data primarily due to the low signal strength? Do you know if any other Verizon wireless customers nearby to you are having issues as well? 

-Ryan

0 Likes
Re: Poor reception - zipcode 48316 Michigan
swrlmr

Hi Ryan, 

Thank you for your help!  The nearest cross streets are Dickens and Nickelby (near 26 mile and Mt Vernon).  Yes, all of the above.  My calls drop, my texts do not send and my data has only 1, maybe to bars and the max I can get on my Samsung S10 is 3G but that is rare, usually is no G's at all. Yes, I have read about many people in our area contacting Verizon too but no resolutions.  Please help, I have to have phone service and this service is too expensive for the quality we get. Thank you again for your help.

0 Likes