0 Likes
Re: Pop up settings
Patricia_L

I have Samsung Galaxy 6 phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Patricia, thanks for bringing this to our attention and we certainly want you to have the ability to complete downloads on your device. Let's work together on this and get some more information. Where are your trying to complete this download? What specifically are you trying to download?

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Patricia.L,

We definitely want to make sure your phone is working in tip top shape. What is this happening with exactly? Is this when downloading from the Google Play Store? Or is this happening with a specific application?

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Patricia_L

I was able to Maneuvers all the way to getting to my W-2 forms on the payroll site and the W-2s actually comes up but it is a blank screen Dell tech support at work said that it probably had to do with my pop ups being turned off or disallowed

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Patricia, I would like to thank you for clarifying further on the issue. This could be an issue concerning the device not being able to view the file type that the W-2 is being displayed at. What browser are you using to attempt to display your W-2 Form before/after you download it?

HarleyE_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Patricia_L

Google is my internet and Yahoo mail that's where it is being sent

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes