Power serge
cox4life

Has anyone been experiencing power serge noises with their phone lately? I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and it has been doing it at least once a week for about 2 months.  At 1st I thought it was my Bluetooth but it does it even when it is not connected .

0 Likes
Re: Power serge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize you are experiencing these issues with your device, cox4life. We take these matters very seriously, and we certainly want to look into this further. I would like to get additional information. Is this happening when you are using a specific application? Have there been any recent changes to your device (Software updates. new apps, etc.)? Please share more details.

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Power serge
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Does the phone get warm when it does this?

I would call samsung and let them know what your phone is doing. This could be the beginning of a serious problem with the phone and I would let them know as soon as possible 

0 Likes