Printing test messages
JMandel

I would like to print a test thread for legal history from my Galaxy SIII, with Android v. 4.3.

Can anyone help with this?.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Printing test messages
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are several SMS backup applications in the Play Store. Pick one that works for you and your situation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There are several SMS backup applications in the Play Store. Pick one that works for you and your situation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello JMandel,

The suggestion that Ann154 gave is a great solution. Thanks Ann154! I wanted to piggyback off the solution and a couple for myself. If you need a formal copy of the text messages then we have that as a option for you. In order to request such information, a subpoena is needed. Another option is you can take a screenshot of the text messages. Of course, this option is dependent on what model phone that you have. If you have any additional question the please reply to this message so we can assist.

Thank you...

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes