Problem after Android 7 update!
hudson76

Since the Android 7 Nouget update, half the app icons on my home screen disappear when my phone comes back on from being off. I have to keep resetting my home sceens! And sometimes the icons aren't even in the app drawer either, only to appear a little later. This is getting very old!! I have tried different tech suggestions including wiping the cache from recovery mode but nothing has helped. I have so much on my phone I really don't want to have to do a factory reset! Is there anything I can do to correct this or will there be an update to correct this and other problems I am hearing about that came with Nouget?

0 Likes
Re: Problem after Android 7 update!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to have a phone that you love and works flawlessly. What is the make and model of your phone? Does this only happen with specific apps?

MahrizaP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Problem after Android 7 update!
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

One thing you should do just in case you have to do the factory reset is put smart switch on your computer if you have one and do a Full backup. This is what I have done since I owned the s5 because then I don't have to use any data for the backup or when I need to retrieve it.

0 Likes