Problem sending a message
Jasmith5368
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I hit send on text message it want send until I hit the return icon. What is wrong with it

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problem sending a message
Jasmith5368
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your support did an update to my phone and when I power back on it had resolved the problem. Thank you

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Which text message application are you using?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Jasmith5368
Enthusiast - Level 3

Galaxy S7  and Gmail messaging and it does it on Fb too  it got better and then it started acting up again this morning.

0 Likes
Jasmith5368
Enthusiast - Level 3

Galaxy S7

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jasmith5368,

We know messaging reliability is important and don't want you to have to deal with this issue. When did this problem begin? Are you using WiFi or mobile data when this happens?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Mikewill89
Enthusiast - Level 2

WWhich phone do you have? I have the LG G4 and I constantly have issues. I have to restart my phone sometimes just for it to send...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Mikewill89,

We’re right here to help you resolve your LG G4 troubles. Let’s work together to make sure your phone goes back to working like a well oiled machine. What specific issues are you having with your phone?

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jasmith5368
Enthusiast - Level 3

Your support did an update to my phone and when I power back on it had resolved the problem. Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for providing us with a status update. We are so happy we could assist you and thank you for being a loyal customer. We are here should you require further assistance.

DoloresK_VZW