Problems with Verizon 4G LTE Network Extender
dustyanddaisy

Hi.  Since purchasing a Samsung S10+ incoming phone calls will ring twice on the callers end and go directly to voice mail.  My phone does not ring nor does it show a missed call.  I am able to initiate phone calls utilizing the network extender, but sometimes have to restart my phone to do so. 

I should note that I upgraded to this 4G LTE network extender in October 2020 as the one we had was quite old and no longer going to be supported; and I was hoping it would resolve my issue with not receiving calls which it did not.   

My husband has an older Samsung phone (S6 Edge) and it continues to work fine with the network extender; which leads me to believe the issue is with my phone.    

We live in an area that has no cell service so totally rely on the network extender.  

I have placed multiple calls to Verizon without success.   Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.   

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with Verizon 4G LTE Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dustyanddaisy, I rely on my phone for calls, so I know how urgent a resolution is to keep you connected. We are here to work toward a resolution. We would like to start by gathering more information. 

Can you receive calls as normal when you are away from the Network Extender in a good coverage area? Does this problem happen with every call when the phone is connected to the Network Extender? Is Advanced calling on as shown on the following web page https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-223035/? 

0 Likes
Wserra

I have the exact same issue. I can make and receive calls with no problems when i am away from the extender. HD Voice and video calling is turned on.  There are 4 other phones in the house and none have this issue. All others are iphones.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you are able to access your network extender as needed. With regard to this device connection what is the make and model for your device? Is your phone up to date with the latest software? 

0 Likes