Problems with sending texts after switching from Sprint to Verizon
Kt1120

I switched from Sprint to Verizon late October.  There have been many hours of chats with technical agent, a ticket was opened and "resolved" without fixing the issue.  I am able to receive texts, just cannot send them.  I did a factory reset and then was able to send texts.  Then I got the message that the issue was resolved and was no longer able to send texts.  I did another factory reset, then was able to send texts for one night, after turning on the phone in the morning, i was again not able to send texts. Odd thing is I can send a text to a group.  I have tried the verizon messaging app too and was not successful with that.  Really frustrated. Another agent has opened a new ticket today.  I have a feeling this will not be resolved at all.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with sending texts after switching from Sprint to Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to send text messages and we'll be happy to help. We'd like to ask a few questions to better assist you. Did this issue start since you switched? Did you get a new device with us or using the phone you had with your previous carrier? Did you also port your phone number or getting a new one? - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes