Problems with your new 5g get more plans that came out January 5th
dewittinfl
Enthusiast - Level 1

On the plan is keeps saying " Your account currently has a pending order" a few different reps would reset this or remove it and it just reappears. Next is the hot spot data info is always at 0.00/0.00 3rd thing is you can't toggle the maximum video streaming quality to on. Tried to use a computer browser and different devices but won't work to toggle this on. 4th is you can't sign up to get perks with Google play or apple music. Still don't believe me? People on YouTube and reddit are all complaining about the same problems.....if you call anyone in Verizon everyone is lost or don't understand there is a problem and doesn't know what to do. Walk into a Verizon store and they see with there own eyes and shrug it off and said it will fix it self......so now I am putting this issue here.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems with your new 5g get more plans that came out January 5th
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you were on the current plan before they changed the plan names and Verizon Wireless is automatic switching everyone on those plans to the "new" versions, it is possible the change is scheduled to happen at the beginning of the next billing cycle instead switching it in the middle of the billing cycle. That is the pending order. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you were on the current plan before they changed the plan names and Verizon Wireless is automatic switching everyone on those plans to the "new" versions, it is possible the change is scheduled to happen at the beginning of the next billing cycle instead switching it in the middle of the billing cycle. That is the pending order. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your service to work as it should. Please send us a Private Note, so we can look into this experience. *Bee

0 Likes