Promo credit not applied
kcoopers

I see this is a common problem but no resolutions. I keep calling Verizon and getting bounced around on hold to finally get told by the last person that I will get my credits for my phones. They received the phones before the 30 day limit and told me I would get credited twice per phone this bill and nothing. This is very disappointing. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Promo credit not applied
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@kcoopers ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble, but there's a lot more to this that we'd need to know about. You said that "they received the phone" so that would mean you had a trade-in that was to provide you with some sort of monthly credit, correct? When you check the submission ID for your trade ( https://www.verizon.com/od/trade-in/checkStatus#/ ), what does it show? This would be what our system shows for a device, including when it was originally set up to be traded, the initial expected value/credit, and when it was received along with the final value/credit provided. It would also show how that final credit was applied. Depending on where in your bill cycle the phone was received, it can take 1-2 bill cycles before any credits appear, although they are always backdated.

0 Likes
Re: Promo credit not applied
kcoopers

Thank you so much for your response. I checked my submission IDs on that website. One said that it was traded in for a $92 gift card with an appraisal of $92. The gift card has been issued but that is not what I was told I was getting when I signed up over the phone through your sales support. I called to switch over the phone and I specifically asked if we could trade in 2 phones for the trade in value of $750 each and I was told we were getting signed up for both phones for the promotion. The second phone's status on the submission ID said it had an original appraisal of $750 but that also a $92 gift card was received and no explanation why. It says "expected device matches received device" and both phones were unscratched and were completely wiped. If the expected device was received why did we not get the promotion? And why did only one get originally signed up? I called verizon support about this and I was told that it would be resolved and that I would get the credit for both phones. I was told it would show up next billing cycle by 2 different people over the phone. It's been 3 cycles and nothing. I am planning to leave verizon if this doesn't get resolved. 

0 Likes