Random rebooting
ASHELDON77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone having an issue with your S9  randomly rebooting?

0 Likes
Re: Random rebooting
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ASHELDON77, having a phone that’s working properly is always a top priority. We’re here to help. Please know at this time, there have been no reported issues that would cause the Galaxy S9 to reboot. In order to better assist with resolving this issue, we’d like to as a few additional questions. May we ask when you started to experience this issue? Do you recall any changes made to your device during that time? How exactly are you using the phone when you experience the reboot? 

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Random rebooting
ASHELDON77
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi! Initially it was very sporadic but then the frequency increased. (This probably started around mid April- one month after getting the phone.) Some days nothing happens and others it happens 4-5 times. At first,  I thought it was a specific app I was using until it started happening with other apps or during a phone call. I've tried clearing the cache and that briefly helped but it still continues.