Raritan Valley Train Line: Poor coverage - where to report to Verizon?
appl044v

I have been riding the Raritan Valley Train Line from Westfield to Newark everyday for about 18 years.

I can tell you that at Roselle Park, the cellular reception drops to zero, every day, without fail.

This happens to me every day and I have been on this train everyday for about 18 years. This is not related to my phone, I have tried the iPhone x, Sansung s7 and other devices. I have tried resetting my cell tower connections.  Please do not tell me to reset my coverage list. This does not work.

1. Call *228 from your home coverage area.
  2. When prompted, select 2 to update your phone's preferred roaming list. (This process may take up to 2 minutes.)
  3. Once completed, a confirmation message will be played, and a message will display on the phone's screen.

This service issue happens to everyone on this train line who uses Verizon and this train line services a couple thousand hard working people a day.  I am going to move my entire family to another service if this cannot be fixed.

Who can fix this problem, please.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Raritan Valley Train Line: Poor coverage - where to report to Verizon?
appl044v
happened again today at 7:23, near Roselle park NJ
0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

"resetting my cell tower connections", just how do you do this??

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

I have a couple of places within 25 miles of my house with no Verizon reception, but then I know that Verizon does not cover the US 100%

0 Likes
appl044v

Roselle Park station, again lost the connection today, and I was connected to work.

Everyone on this train line with Verizon loses the connection here.  Who can we register this complaint with, please?

0 Likes
appl044v

verizon auto does this on almost everyphone now

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know that I expect to have service on my entire trip to work, I can imagine you feel the same applo44v. Thank you for contacting us so we can address this situation for you. First, can you please confirm the nearest intersection to where this is happening? Thanks in advance, we are standing by. RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes