Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,599 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions
Rebate on Samsung Galaxy 9+
Hachiko56

After buying a Samsung Galaxy 9+ am I still eligible for a rebate..It was less than 2 weeks ago

0 Likes
Re: Rebate on Samsung Galaxy 9+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hachiko56, Thanks for reaching out to us about your Galaxy S9+ rebate concern. So we ensure to provide the best and most accurate information, can you please tell us if this was an upgrade, or an add a line promotion you're trying to take advantage of?

AnthonyG_VZW

0 Likes
Hachiko56

I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB in Midnight Black

[removed]

Device Id: [removed]

on 7/24/2018.  2 year agreement with a $30 credit for my old phone I turned in

Ernie

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

DO NOT POST personal information on this public forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Hachiko56

What info do you need I purchased a Galaxy S9+ on 7/24/2018, also turned in my old phone for $30

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the information, Hachiko56, congrats on your new phone. Everyone likes taking advantage of the best deals when shopping around for a new phone. Do you recall if the purchase included a rebate? If so, you may use the following link to start the rebate claim process. https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ Please let us know if you have any questions.

Victor_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes