Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebate on Samsung Galaxy 9+
Hachiko56

After buying a Samsung Galaxy 9+ am I still eligible for a rebate..It was less than 2 weeks ago

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rebate on Samsung Galaxy 9+
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hachiko56, Thanks for reaching out to us about your Galaxy S9+ rebate concern. So we ensure to provide the best and most accurate information, can you please tell us if this was an upgrade, or an add a line promotion you're trying to take advantage of?

AnthonyG_VZW

0 Likes
Hachiko56

I purchased the Samsung Galaxy S9+ 64GB in Midnight Black

[removed]

Device Id: [removed]

on 7/24/2018.  2 year agreement with a $30 credit for my old phone I turned in

Ernie

Personal information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
Ann154
Expert
Expert

DO NOT POST personal information on this public forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Hachiko56

What info do you need I purchased a Galaxy S9+ on 7/24/2018, also turned in my old phone for $30

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We appreciate the information, Hachiko56, congrats on your new phone. Everyone likes taking advantage of the best deals when shopping around for a new phone. Do you recall if the purchase included a rebate? If so, you may use the following link to start the rebate claim process. https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ Please let us know if you have any questions.

Victor_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes