Received Refurbished Samsung S5 as a replacement, but can not use the charge port
jjkdpiper

I just received my replacement phone, for one that had internal problems.  However, I'm unable to charge the new phone.  I can not use the charge port
to charge my phone, thus making it useless.

0 Likes
Re: Received Refurbished Samsung S5 as a replacement, but can not use the charge port
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Then cal customer service, tell them and request another. This is a peer to peer forum, not a link to customer service.

0 Likes
Re: Received Refurbished Samsung S5 as a replacement, but can not use the charge port
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get this fixed. May we ask for details on what is wrong with the charging port? Is the charger not fitting?
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jjkdpiper

I can not plug in the "fast charger", the charger that comes with the Samsung galaxy S5. However, I'm able to plug in a single plug charger, but the charging length takes much longer.

0 Likes