Recent update is draining my battery
Staceyblac

It use to last from 4 am to 11pm, now I have to recharge by 12pm Thoughts?

0 Likes
Re: Recent update is draining my battery
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that your battery is keeping up with you, Staceyblac. When did you notice this change in battery life? Do you recall any new downloads or apps around the time the battery life changed? Are you using the original charger? From Settings>Battery, are there any apps or functions that stand out for having high usage?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
abelincoln22

I am also having this issue and the only change is the update to Android 5.1.1. When I look at my battery the most used app is the Android OS at 12%.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

abelincoln22,

Let's add some battery life to your device, how long ago did you update your software? How is your strong is your signal throughout the day?

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheS1R
Contributor - Level 2

Same issue here.  I may have resolved it by clearing the device cache.

0 Likes