Recovering Lost/Deleted Files from Broken Phone (Samsung Galaxy A10e)
dragonicdaemon

Hello! I have a broken phone from last year that I had thought I got rid of, which I was angry at myself about when one of my cats passed away in November and I thought I lost many photos and videos of her. I found it and was able to recover what was available in the camera and files I could access from my computer, but I was wondering if there was a way to check deleted files or otherwise to ensure that I got the most memories of her as I can.

Are there any third-party programs that are safe and recommended for use of finding these? When searching on retrieval of deleted and lost files,  several programs popped up, but I don't want to download a potential virus in an attempt to find as many photos or videos as I can. I know that fishy programs can make themselves seem legit and trusted, and I don't have the knowhow to ensure that I don't get caught up in them.

Would a Verizon technician at my local store be able to upheave and retrieve all data for me to find any more remnants of my late cat? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Recovering Lost/Deleted Files from Broken Phone (Samsung Galaxy A10e)
mama23dogs
Legend

Verizon stores have sales people, not technicians. The day where you could walk into a Verizon store and get your phone repaired went out probably 15+ years ago.

This is is the kind of thing you take to a computer repair store that also repairs mobile devices.   Ibreakufix for example

0 Likes
dragonicdaemon

I don't know, I don't exactly go the the Verizon shop often enough to know that there's no technicians in the back. I'll look into local repair stores then.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your service is vital, especially if you are attempting to retrieve all data from an old broken phone. Verizon always recommends using official products like Verizon Cloud to backup your media in order to recovery your phone content (Verizon Cloud info: https://www.verizon.com/solutions-and-services/verizon-cloud/). You can always reach out to a local store to see your data recovery options. You can find the nearest location and do an appointment through our database: https://www.verizon.com/stores. Let us know if this helped.  ~Gilbert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Did the link not work for you?-Dolores

0 Likes
dragonicdaemon

I apologize for the late response! The link does work, and I'll try to reach out for an appointment, thank you!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries. We'd love to save you a trip to the store. Let us know if you still need help. We'll be standing by.  ~Aaron

0 Likes