Remove google lock on S7?
sherrimayhew
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I remove the GOOGLE LOCK on my S7 that a hacker locked me out of my Gmail account. They changed my password and the Account Recovery procedures don't verify probably anyone, definitely not me. I can't even use my phone and I haven't even finished paying on it. I love my S7.

0 Likes
Re: Remove google lock on S7?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sherrimayhew, I apologize to hear the news that your Gmail account was hacked and that you're locked out of your Galaxy S7. I had a Galaxy S7 Edge myself which I too loved. I can imagine the level of concern over not being able to use your phone anymore and that you still have payments to make. I'll be glad to help provide you with some recovery information, although the Gmail lockout isn't anything we can bypass, access or reset via Verizon Wireless support.

Please reference the link below on how to recover a hacked Gmail account. If you still have issues and are unable to recover your account, please contact Google Support at 855-836-3987. I hope this information helps going forward. http://spr.ly/6580DLx7K

AlanS_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sherrimayhew
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately there is not one single person in Google recovery to help anybody. They can't verify my ID they say online so that doesn't help.

While I may not get help from Google to unlock my phone and get my original email account back, SAMSUNG says they will unlock it if I can get a copy of my PROOF OF ACTIVATION AND INEI NUMBER that is not on my original receipt of purchase. I have asked several times from Verizon but I never get what I need. Is there any way you can help me figure out what I need to get the PROOF OF ACTIVATION and INEI NUMBER from my original purchase on this phone please?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sherimayhew, we know how important it is to proceed with unlocking your device. We'd be happy to work with you obtain your original proof of purchase and a confirmation of your activation. We've just sent you a Private Message so we can work together. Please reply there at your earliest convenience. 

Samantha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes