Remove update
Teeful
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have not been able to locate a response as how to remove the latest update.   I want to go back to the G920VVRS4CQA3 update.  Thank you!

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Remove update
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't revert back to a previous version of the operating system.  What issues are you encountering?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't revert back to a previous version of the operating system.  What issues are you encountering?

0 Likes
Teeful
Enthusiast - Level 1

Apps are freezing & shutting down.  Began immediately after update.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It’s important to us that you only benefit from a new update, Teeful and I’m happy to help you today. Let’s go over a few details and ensure all the apps on your phone work properly.

Is this affecting all of the apps on your device? We recommend you run a diagnostic on the phone at your earliest convenience to check the overall health http://vz.to/1tuzrWq Running the device in safe mode http://vz.to/2qNsDmJ will also help determine if there is a third party app that is having an impact on the devices performance. Please reach back out to us when you have the opportunity and we will be ready to continue helping.

SteveR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
jbouquet
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's the nougat upgrade not the apps.  This version is a disaster!  There had to be a way to get the older version on three phone again!

0 Likes
KRISSYB223
Enthusiast - Level 1

If you find out how, PLEASE SHARE!!!!!   My phone is becoming useless!!!  Between getting kicked off of my home WiFi, which is increasing my Data use, causing issues with sending & receiving texts, running slow, battery draining fast, etc.... I LOVED this phone prior to this upgrade!!!!

0 Likes
jbouquet
Enthusiast - Level 2

Contact Samsung directly and express your heartfelt gratitude for destroying your phone and stealing features you paid for.  Let them know that because off their lack of corporate responsibility or response that you will reward them with NEVER buying their equipment again and you will share that with ALL your friends and family.  I'm telling everyone I can to never but from these charlatans again.

0 Likes