Restoring 3rd. party apps in Notifications (Always/Just once)
cando

I accidentally tapped "always" android's notifications in the selection.  I can not restore the 3rd. party app Zedge that was once there.  I have gone to Settings > My device > Sound > Ringtones > Add .. under the Heading "Complete action using" Zedge option is not there.

Steps that have been made to resolve this issue: 1) Power off  2) Restart  3) Uninstalling app & re installing  4) checking options in Zedge  5) called tech at the store phone was purchased.  Zedge is currently installed on phone.

Thank you for your time,

"Still a happy customer" 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Restoring 3rd. party apps in Notifications (Always/Just once)
budone
Legend

Also, under MORE, scroll to application manager. It brings up your app list. Click on the Menu button, there is an option to , Reset App Preferences

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Legend

MENU, SETTINGS, MORE, SECURITY,UNKNOWN SOURCES

0 Likes
budone
Legend

Also, under MORE, scroll to application manager. It brings up your app list. Click on the Menu button, there is an option to , Reset App Preferences

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually I think the OP has to clear the defaults on what the "Add" function is doing. If it is going to the "Sound Picker", go to settings > more > application manager > scroll down to "Multimedia UI Service Layer" and clear the defaults for it. Then you should be able to have multiple choices when you go to add a ringtone to the selection list.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
cando

Thank you so much "budone" for the jimmy quick reply!  cando

This site is a little rough for a first time user, but with patience there is great knowledge within

0 Likes