Retrieve deleted photo album
JacobForehand

Accidently deleted a photo album. Is there anyway to recover if I do not have a SD card?

0 Likes
Re: Retrieve deleted photo album
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JacobForehand,

Awesome question! Having your pictures is important and we want to do anything we can to get them back. Do you have the pictures backed up in any way? Possibly with the Cloud http://vz.to/16bLoV6 or anything else?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JacobForehand

No I did not. Is there any way to retrieve deleted folders?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Appreciate you reaching back out to us, JacobForehand. Sorry to hear your folders were not backed up using the cloud service. Unfortunately, if the photos were deleted, it may not be possible to retreive them.

There is one option you can try, but depending if anything has been saved to your phones memory, it may have already overwritten that storage area.

Just in case, please try connecting your phone to your computer to use as a media transfer/storage device.

We do not promote or endorse this product, so please use at your own risk. 

http://spr.ly/6584BGTC2

You may want to try using this program, or something similar to this, to see if you can recover your photos from the DCIM folder where your phone typically stores photos. (Unless the folder you deleted was stored somewhere else)

Please keep us posted.

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes