S$ won't connect to mobile network after 5.0.1 update
stumpy14

After updating to Lollipop I can't connect to the mobile network to send/receive calls, texts, voicemails. I also can't send or receive texts w/wifi. What is going on Verizon. Why are you pushing out updates with so many bugs?

0 Likes
Re: S$ won't connect to mobile network after 5.0.1 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
stumpy14,

Our attention is definitely needed here. I want to make sure we get you connected again. How long ago was the software update completed? What exactly happens when you make a call? Are you getting any error messages? Please provide your zip code to review area coverage. 

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
MasterAce

Wrong person...

On May 10, 2015 6:29 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

MasterAce ... depending on how you have your e-mail preferences set for the VzW Community Forum, you probably received a copy of this thread based on those preferences.  You can change your preferences by using the drop-down next to your user name at the top of the screen (when in desktop mode, not mobile) and clicking Preferences.  Make any necessary changes, then click Save at the bottom.

0 Likes