S10 Notification help
Teevo42
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello. Real quick question - I am not able to see my phone notifications while in an app. If I am on my home screen or browsing the internet, I can. Is there a way to see notifications while in an app? I never had this problem with my S8, but I recently got the S10.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S10 Notification help
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Newer devices are leaning toward a more immersive display. This means with some apps it will fill the entire screen taking the space of where the status bar usually is. This would be why occasionally pulling down the notification panel to view any alerts is necessary. *Hannah

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to get all your notifications, Teevo42! Some apps are full screen, and you will not be able to see the notification bar while in the app. If you pull down from the top of the screen, while in the app, you should be able to see the notification bar. Please let us know if this helps! -Nikki

0 Likes
Teevo42
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hmm.. my S8 showed the notification while in the same apps. Is this a change with the S10?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Newer devices are leaning toward a more immersive display. This means with some apps it will fill the entire screen taking the space of where the status bar usually is. This would be why occasionally pulling down the notification panel to view any alerts is necessary. *Hannah

0 Likes