Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
S10 battery life after recent upgrade
sclark0530

Anyone else noticing a significant change in Battery life after the recent upgrade to G973USQU4FTLN?  The upgrade has significantly reduced my Battery life.   I only get about 6-8 hrs of minimal use.   As well the phone now gets warm with use. Prior to the upgrade I got a day and a half of Battery life.  

Recommend waiting to upgrade.  Very disappointing

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: S10 battery life after recent upgrade
sclark0530

I seem to have found the answer.   After my Samsung watch started showing reminders that were 24 hrs old I went to the Galaxy Wearable app where I found an update available.   Although the Setting for battery and device care didn't reflect the watch as culprit,  it seemingly was. 

0 Likes
Audi_time

I too am having this issue. Spent 45 minutes on the phone with the Verizon rep with no help, other than filing my issue in their system (does nothing, I know).

Hopefully, a fix is in the works - probably not. Perhaps it's a ploy to have us upgrade to the S21?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We always want your battery working as optimally as possible.  A private message has been sent to assist you further.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Has your device been wet or damaged at all?  To clarify, did this begin immediately after a Software Update was completed?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I'm glad to hear this news, sclark0530. Please keep us posted should anything change. Our support page is available here: www.verizonwireless.com/support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, we are here to aid in any way we can. We want you to be able to enjoy your device with ease. Please send us a Private Note to continue.

0 Likes