S10+ with Free S10E Device Pay off
hardolmer

I purchased a s10+ and opened a new line to get a free S10E. I want to pay off my S10+ in full so I do not have the large amount on my bill each month. However I have heard some concerns that I would then lose the promotional credit that makes my S10 E free. 

This does not seem correct as my phone lines will still be active... Can someone please clairify this from Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S10+ with Free S10E Device Pay off
bearone21
Legend

cal cs 1.800.922.0204, no one here can resolve the issue.

this is a peer to peer, how to forum.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hardolmer, being able to keep your promotional discounts is so important.  We are here to help make sure all of your questions are answered.  Regarding this promotion, if you were to pay off your full device payment agreement at this time, then the promotional credit would drop off of that line.  Did you have other questions that we can assist you with?

Here is more information:

http://spr.ly/6606EwPKs    (See “Buy One, Get One Promotions” section)

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

@hardolmer wrote:

I purchased a s10+ and opened a new line to get a free S10E. I want to pay off my S10+ in full so I do not have the large amount on my bill each month. However I have heard some concerns that I would then lose the promotional credit that makes my S10 E free. 

This does not seem correct as my phone lines will still be active... Can someone please clairify this from Verizon?

If you have the amount to pay the S10+ off just put it away and use that money to make the payment each month. 

0 Likes