S20+ going to Do Not Disturb randomly
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

A few days ago my S20+ started going to Do Not Disturb randomly during the daytime. It appears that it does it at 10am even though the settings are for 10PM to 7am. I am going to watch closely to see if this is true I believe it is doing it a 7pm also. Last software update was 6/23/20. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S20+ going to Do Not Disturb randomly
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jallis, I would be just as concerned over my phone randomly going into Do Not Disturb. I see you posted a couple days ago, and said you were going to keep an eye on things. Have you noticed any changes, or is this still happening? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

I think I have narrowed it down to one app. It seems to happen if I open my Moen Flo app. I haven't tried since I got the system update a couple of days ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jallis, it sounds like you have been watching carefully and we do appreciate this. When you attempt the app, please let us know if this does create the change. If so, as not all apps work smoothly with each operating system, you may wish to delete the app to avoid future moments of unexpected Do Not Disturb options. LorenB_VZW  If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes