S20 plus mobile data isnt working since the oneui 3.0 android 11 update
huckjam

I did this update in december and I've spent the last month and a half turning airplane mode and mobile data on and off and switching data types from global to cmda etc 4 or 5 times every time single time I need to use data on my phone. If I spend an hour on my phone I do the on and off thing at least 20 times and I CANT DO IT ANYMORE. Your tech support has no solution for this problem and I'm over this, I use my phone for work and I'm spending 1/3 of my day either trying to get my data to work or driving from wifi hotspot to the next to use my phone. I need a solution to get my data working again I have full bars 5g or 4g icon but no data. I can make calls no issue but i cant use data and thats what i need I make maybe 4 calls a week the entire reason i have a phone is for the data connection so this makes my brand new $1200+ phone useless. I need a solution or a refund.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S20 plus mobile data isnt working since the oneui 3.0 android 11 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have a reliable connection. We definitely want to find a solution for you ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can further assist you. 

0 Likes