S21+ Not Recieving Text Messages
phd_nick
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just like the others in this forum, on my unlocked S21+ after the latest Sept software update I get zero text messages unless I reboot, then they all flood in. I still can't send any. Please fix!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S21+ Not Recieving Text Messages
DRUNKWHEEL
Enthusiast - Level 2

IF YOU USE FACEBOOK MESSENGER YOU CAN SET IT AS YOUR DEFAULT SMS AND YOU WILL GET YOUR TEXT MESSAGES CORRECTLY.  THIS IS A WORK AROUND UNTIL YOU GET AN UPDATE WITH AN ACTUAL FIX.

phd_nick
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for the work around, great idea.

I am looking forward to the long term VERIZON FIX for yet another major S21+ bug on their Network...

Ch3964

That's not even working for me 😞

0 Likes
rach98n
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same issue here.  Woke up this morning to 18 texts all show they were "received" yesterday afternoon.  I had none when I went to bed a 11 pm.  This is a HUGE problem!  Is there a way to roll back the recent software update?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for making us aware that you have also been affected by this issue. We do recommend resetting all the settings to help fix the issue. We will be sending you a Private Note to further assist.

~Laura

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi,

Our goal is to provide you the best experience. Please allow us the opportunity to provide you with the help you deserve. To get started please send us a Private Message.

>Bris

0 Likes