Enthusiast - Level 2
Re: S21 Ultra visual voicemail not working after upgrade
2Shotmocha

Same here.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for this visual. We would be happy to look into this with you. To allow us to do so, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook.

*Robert

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know the importance of getting the Voicemail working again. Have you tried clearing the cache and data of the app via Settings > Apps> Voicemail> Storage > Clear Data. -Yale

0 Likes
BradSimm72

This does not work. Tried numerous times.

0 Likes
Vic01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I thought I replied, but not seeing it. I deleted cache & data.  I powered down, waited a few minutes and powered my phone back up.  I am still getting the same error message.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand how important it is to have access to your Voicemail. Have you attempted to change your Voicemail password?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
Vic01
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have not changed the password. I can still access my vm using my code on *86. Just not getting visual vm

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your troubleshooting efforts are greatly appreciated. We'd like to take a closer look at your account. We've sent you a private message for further assistance with your account. - Christian

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Vic01. I see one of my colleagues sent you a private message. Did you receive it? Are you still in need of assistance? 

-Natasha

0 Likes