S21 and 4G Network Extender
gobbledygook1

I own and old Samsung network extender SCS-2u01.  We recently purchased my wife an S21 (5G).  It absolutely refuses to identify and connect to the Network Extender using 4G LTE.  Yes, we can do WiFi calling on it, but it consistently drops calls and Text Messages and Voice Mail do not work through WiFi.  The area we live in has at best, 1 bar and that is only if we stand at the east end of the house, on the deck and splay our arms in wonky positions.  We need the network extender.

I have even downloaded and forced the phone into 4G using the Samsung Band Selector app, which seems to work, but it still will not connect to the extender.  In my mind this is an absolute failure of Verizon to put a product out that cannot seem to handle the existing 4G network or products and they have yet to produce a 5G Network extender.

Anyone else have this issue and have maybe found a solution?  TIA.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S21 and 4G Network Extender
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it's important to get your device connected. We are here to help. Please send us a Private Note, so we can do so. 

*Rebecca

0 Likes
Lukee2

Consider this my private note about a public problem.
My S21 does not connect to a properly configured LTEFemto extender

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Lukee2, the S21 is a very nice device with all the new technology. We regret reading about the issues with connecting to the LTE Extender. Can you elaborate on the connection issues? Any error messages? 

-David

0 Likes