S22 Themes
aquastone
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I set a theme (downloaded Samsung themes), it changes all on its own.  I cannot figure out why, am i missing a setting of some kind?  Sometimes it changes in hours, sometimes minutes, there is no rhyme or reason.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S22 Themes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, aquastone. The themes are nice to have, I love using them myself. No worries,help is here. Is your software up to date? When did this start?-Dia

0 Likes
aquastone
Enthusiast - Level 1

SW up to date, this was something that happened when I received the phone late Feb.

I have figured it out.  It's actually the wallpaper setting.

~Settings

~Wallpaper and style

~Lock screen wallpaper services

~Dynamic Lock screen setting wheel

~Auto update (The wallpapers in your current rotation will be updated automatically from time to time)  Toggled this to *Off*    I misinterpreted this statement.  I thought it would add updated new wallpapers, not change the wallpaper.

Thank you for your timely response.  

0 Likes
aquastone
Enthusiast - Level 1

Well, that didn't work.  For about 24 hours maybe.  So, I'm still not sure why my wallpaper changes by itself.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks, aquastone. Let's keep working to resolve this. Are you able to uninstall the wallpaper app? -Dia

0 Likes
aquastone
Enthusiast - Level 1

I don't think "Galaxy Themes" can be uninstalled.  That's what I'm using.  I have not downloaded any other apps for themes or wallpapers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries. Have you installed any other apps since the issue began? If you set a different wallpaper without Galaxy Themes does the same thing happen? ~Roger

0 Likes
aquastone
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have "Wallpapers for me" app.  I disabled the dynamic wallpaper, maybe that will work??  

There is just no rhyme or reason how/why the wallpaper would change, it wasn't like every 4 hours or 12, etc...  sometimes it was days others it was a few hours.  Made no sense.  

Let me give this a few days and see what happens.  Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Awesome! We hope this corrects this situation. We're always here if you need us. We'll be standing by. 

~Aaron

0 Likes