S22 Ultra Call Filter App Not Loading
timber_wolf24

Hi, I bought an unlocked S22 Ultra direct from Samsung and transfered over from my Note 20 Ultra. The call filter apps does not load but it was working previously fine with the Note 20 Ultra. Anyone know what could be the cause?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S22 Ultra Call Filter App Not Loading
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your Call Filter to work properly. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
argonzalez2019

I'm having the same issue. It's saying call filter is not available for this phone.

0 Likes
jreed012

I am having the same issue.  I was told in an online chat that this was because the phone was a Samsung Factory Unlocked S22 Ultra and not a Verizon branded S22 Ultra.  I am very unhappy with this answer, and losing my patience with Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for checking in, argonzalez2019. Do you currently have more than one SIM active on your phone?

- Henry

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jreed012 and that's correct. When you purchase an unlocked phone that isn't from Verizon features such as Call Filter, Visual Voicemail, Wi-Fi Calling won't work on the phone. This is the case for most unlocked devices and not something we can change to include your phone.

We recommend the use of a 3rd party call blocking app you can download from the Google Play Store. Thank you.

- Alan

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@argonzalez2019 

I would highly recommend using HIYA which is the Spam Blocker/Call Filter that may already be installed on your device if you purchased an "UNLOCKED" device from  Samsung directly. If the app is not on your device you can download the app from the Google Play Store.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@jreed012 

I would highly recommend using HIYA which is the Spam Blocker/Call Filter that may already be installed on your device if you purchased an "UNLOCKED" device from  Samsung directly. If the app is not on your device you can download the app from the Google Play Store.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes