Re: S22 Ultra, Not Receiving Text Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHERHO80, we never like to see that you are coming across issues with your services. Did anything on your device change before this started? As examples: software update, new app downloaded, etc? What messaging app are you using? 

-Christine

0 Likes
SHERHO80
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Christine,

I went to the verizon store this morning and they ended up putting a new SIM card in and that fixed the issue.  It took around 5 minutes then all the texts came through.  Seems to be working fine ever since then.

WCorde00
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same. I have been missing work related texts as well as family texts until I restart my phone then a flood of a dozen at a time will come in. In the text message box it will have a little spinning loading wheel next to their names when something is trying to come through sometimes but more often than not, I don't get any notification or anything about someone trying to text me. Very disappointed as this didn't happen with my old S9+. 

desidejesus

I am experiencing the same problem. I use Messages for my text messages. Is anyone working on this repair?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want to be sure your service is working for you, and that we keep you connected. I have sent you a private message to continue.

-Rosie

0 Likes
WCorde00
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received no message. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how importnat is to be connected with our loved ones. Please allow us the opportunity to provide you with the help you deserve. To get started please send us a Private Message.

>Bris

0 Likes
CherylB888
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am randomly getting text messages in some sort of bulk notification (ex. I just had 20 text messages come through that were apparently sent over the past couple of days).  Does anyone have a way to fix this that isn't some sort of workaround?  It sounds like this is impacting a number of people who recently had a software upgrade on their phone.

erin0818
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also having this issue, on a S21 Ultra. Also seems to be after latest software update. I can get texts to update if I force stop Messages+ and then open it again. Clearing cache and data didn't work. Switching to Messages didn't work either.

Tags (1)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you  so  much for letting us know. We appreciate you being a part of the Verizon family, and we hope you have a great night!  

*Ana

0 Likes