Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S22 won't download MMS messages
ram1300

My galaxy S22 won't download MMS messages or send them.  I do have a solid mobile data connection as I can quickly load from various social media apps, and view the internet.  I have tried this with Wifi on and off.  I have reset the phone, reset network settings, cleared the message cache, tried switching to a different default messaging app, toggled auto download on and off.  Nothing has worked.  In the past, there have always been occaisional MMS messages, both incoming and outgoing, that would get lost in space when interacting with an Iphone user, but this is different.  My phone knows the messages are there, it just will not download them.

Re: S22 won't download MMS messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Making sure that you receive & are able to send pictures is a big part of staying connected with family and friends. I am concerned to read that you have had some trouble & would love to help. To best assist, I would like to ask a few questions. When did you first notice an issue? Where are you located (city, state)? What happens when you try to send an MMS? 

-Gina

0 Likes
ram1300

The problem is new today (about 3.5 hours).  I am located in Park City, Utah.  MMS fails to send as well.

0 Likes
PHY93

I have the same problem. Started today. I have a Pixel 6.  Can send pictures to other android users but no MMS to iphone.  I too am in Utah.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thanks for reaching out. We'll send you a private note that you can reply to to proceed to account support.

- Henry

0 Likes
anderson6075

My Galaxy s20 Ultra 5G started doing this today as well. No MMS picture messages or group chat messages going through. Nothing changed, no recent updates (last updated late April). I've done everything - network reset, soft restart, clear caches, tried verizon messages app instead, nothing... in Idaho

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We can certainly understand your concern with your messages. Please send us a Private Note so that we may assist. 

*Jesse

0 Likes