S4 mini WiFi stopped working, any suggestions?
bc_shelton
Enthusiast - Level 1

We have two S4 mini phones and the WiFi on both of them stopped working! Not Happy right now! Tried the Chat and No Representatives are available, and there is no support email address! Please Advise! Both phones show they connect to WiFi but nothing will load, Aps or Web. Have tried different WiFi networks that I know are working. Have tried a Factory Reset and that did not work either. I am now updating the phone after the Factory Reset.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S4 mini WiFi stopped working, any suggestions?
bc_shelton
Enthusiast - Level 1

After some of the updates completed it started functioning again. I will try this with the other phone over the weekend also and see if it fixes that one too. Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bc_shelton,

I am so sorry to hear of the issues with wifi connections on your devices. Let's investigate further. Are other devices able to connect and utilize the wifi connection alright? Are the devices able to load the internet when not connected to wifi? Did updating the phone after the factory reset and entering in the wifi information again help?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bc_shelton
Enthusiast - Level 1

After some of the updates completed it started functioning again. I will try this with the other phone over the weekend also and see if it fixes that one too. Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks so much, bc_shelton! We look forward to hearing from you.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes