S5 Camera Focus issue?
Heartofsecrets

Okay so I got the Samsung Galaxy S5 in late February I believe. When I first got the phone, the focus was fine, and I was genuinely happy with the phone. After that very first update I did, the focus stopped working. Now 95% of the time all it does is take very burry pictures of things close up and it is very frustrating. It also takes awhile to focus and sometimes it doesn't at all no matter what distance. I am wondering if there is a solution to this or am I going to have to get a new phone?

I am curious if anything else is having this issue with their camera.

My hardware version is G900V.05 and Model Number is SM-G900V if that helps.

I tried to insert an example but I guess you will know what I mean if you have this issue.

Thanks

0 Likes
Re: S5 Camera Focus issue?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Heartofsecrets, Let’s get your phone back to focusing again! How long has this been happening? Since this has been going on, what steps have you tried to get this back in working order? Not sure if this option was done but can you try to  Clear Data, Clear Cache and Force Stop Camera app in your phone:  http://spr.ly/6588BGyEO

Have you also checked your software again to see if another update has come out?

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: S5 Camera Focus issue?
Heartofsecrets

Wow. Didn't even see you guys reply back. Sorry for this late reply.

It has been happening for awhile now. I think after that next update after I got the phone which was in February or March sometime of last year. I think I have done all that.

0 Likes