S5 accidentally lost all apps. Can call and make calls, but no apps or contact list. Nothing. How to fix
CHEWAL63

All apps gone! Email, Facebook,  calendar, everything is gone! What happened and how to fix please!

0 Likes
Re: S5 accidentally lost all apps. Can call and make calls, but no apps or contact list. Nothing. How to fix
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you open Google Play and check the Library, are the missing apps listed? If they are, can they be reloaded onto the S5?

0 Likes
Re: S5 accidentally lost all apps. Can call and make calls, but no apps or contact list. Nothing. How to fix
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Chewal63, I know how important it is to find out what options you have to recover your information. Dexman brought up some excellent advice. Can you tell me more about how you back up your device?

MelissaP_VZW            

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHEWAL63, losing information is always concerning, but we are here to work toward a resolution. dexman provided a great tip for the apps. Normally your apps, calendar, and contacts are linked to your Gmail account on an S5 device. Are you still signed in to your Gmail account on the phone? Do you recall backing up your contacts to another service, such as Verizon Cloud? The reason I ask is you can restore your content from the Cloud using the steps on the following web page https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-161979/.

DavidC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

sounds like you did a reset!!!

0 Likes