S5 and network extender issue
rosarice

My Galaxy S5 bounces in and out of service. My network extender is 3g. I drop calls all the time and people say my calls are garbled. It only happens in my home.

0 Likes
Re: S5 and network extender issue
bearone21
Legend

you have to be close enough to the extender or router & have a strong incoming signal.

do you have at&t by chance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rosarice,

We want to ensure your S5 & extender are both working properly. When did you first start seeing issues? Does anyone else have issues at home with their devices & the extender?

ChristineJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
rosarice

I am the only one with erin that is having the issue. Other non vz users do but not vz users. My husband has a really old flip phone that works great.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you extending the network or wi-fi signal??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rosarice, It's essential that we get you reliable calls inside your home. How long have you had issues with your calls at your home? Have you been able to make successful calls on Network Extender before?

JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes