DO NOT UPDATE TO LOLLIPOP, Android 5 !
Since doing this;
- I am told I can not go back to Kit Kat, Android 4.4
- the battery last one half of its previous time ! now only 8 hours, before 16 to 20 hours. I purchased another battery, not the problem.
- prompted every day to add a keyboard.
- from Snap your neck response to wait until it is done doing whatever it is that it is doing, to a slow response to what I am trying to do.
- not able to return, minimize phone call to access contacts, notes, anything I use to do.
- time and date screen pops up on phone calls, can not be closed or minimized, causing tones sent to called arty as my face touches the screen.
- Phone locks up, take the battery out, restart.
- Verizon store, "wow your phone is fast ! Oh, that is Samsungs problem "
- Samsung technicion at Best Buy " I reloaded Android 5.0, VZW has a 5.01 that has trouble, that should fix it "
- My phone is only 9 months new but, it operates slower than my old HTC Thunderbolt.
- Nothing is fixed; See previous six problems listed above.
No one can assist me with this ?
At this point, I would take a Certified POS, if it had Android 4.4 .