S6 Touch screen problems
D_hall6

Touch screen is not picking up all my touches and I'll have to press something multiple times before it works. I have reset but it didn't help. Brand new phone and I really need a solution.

0 Likes
Re: S6 Touch screen problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

D_hall6,

When your phone is one big touchscreen making sure that it works is pretty important and we definitely want to help. How long has this been going on with the phone? Anty recent changes since this started such as new applications, application updates, software updates, or even damage? Do you currently have any screen protection on the device? If so, are there any differences without it? To be sure, is the issue more prevalent with specific applications or when using a specific function or feature of the device? Please share some details and we'll do our best to get this sorted out.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dekahorn02

It's been doing this since I bought it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dekahorn02, that's not a good experience to initially have. How long have you had this phone? You have 14 days to return or exchange that device for any reason. For more information regarding our return policy, click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/support/return-policy?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-return_policy-091114-...

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Steve_R
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue.  Got the S6 2 days ago and sometimes I have to tap multiple times before it responds.  I can see the spot (keyboard letter, app button, etc) light up as if I pressed it but I have to hit it more than once to get it to respond.  Sometimes it works fine - other times its completely annoying.  Never know what's going to happen when you press on the screen.

At first I thought maybe it was the way I was holding it and that my other hand was wrapping around the screen and it was sensing that.  But it happens even when the phone is laying flat on the table and my other hand is behind my back.

Might be taking them up on the 14 day return as I don't think I can handle 2 years of this annoyance...

0 Likes