S7 Edge Build NRD90M.G935VVRU48QF2 Bonjour problems
COLCLA4

After updating to this build, I am having a problem with apps that use Bonjour to do network discovery.  Is anyone else having this issue?  Is there a way to revert back to the previous build?  Not having Bonjour working properly makes my phone almost worthless at work.

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge Build NRD90M.G935VVRU48QF2 Bonjour problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how important it is for any phone to work smoothly at work, COLCLA4. Causing trouble is definitely not an intended side effect of an update. While there is no way to revert back to a previous build after completing a software update, I want to make sure we get on the right path to your phone working the way you need it. Just to confirm, is the phone working well for everything when you’re not using Bonjour? Can you tell me a bit more about what happens with the applications when you’re running into trouble? How Bonjour was installed onto your phone?

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes