Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
S7 Edge Predictive text and autocorrect nla.
MATEST7

Sinceabout the second or third update ago none of these features function when I try to text or any other time for that matter . It appears to me that they are all turned on under Samsung keyboard in the settings. Sometimes it wont even capitalize the word i , sometimes it will. I had grown rather used to the features and the quirks they had. I want them back.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge Predictive text and autocorrect nla.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Matest7, using extra features certainly provides value with your phone. Let's see if we can get that working again. When going to the Apps, Settings, General Management, Language and Input, Samsung keyboard, Predictive Text, is this currently turned on? If so, let;s have you clear the messaging app cache and data by going to the Apps, Settings, Applications, Application Manager, App Storage and choose the clear cache and clear data. Once completed, please power the phone off and back on and give it a test. We will be standing by for results.

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes