S7 Edge randomly restarting
omelet1978

In the last couple weeks my S7 Edge has frozen and then restarted at random times.

I recently downloaded about 30 videos from amazon video onto an SD card in the S7 Edge. Beyond that, I can't think of anything I've done differently aside from setting up Samsung Pay.A lot of the crashes are while watching Amazon Video, but it will also restart when using apps or just at random times. Software is up to date.5

I went to the Verizon phone and they sent me a new phone. Before I go through the trouble of setting up a new phone, I just wanted to ask on here if there is another solution.

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge randomly restarting
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Have you shut down the phone and go into recovery and just try to clear the cache files on it sometimes that helps with the phone restarting and the battery issues.

If you hold volume up,home button,and power button

at the same time you will get to a screen that one of the options will be to clear cache partition use the volume down key till that is highlighted then hit the power key to confirm then use the down volume key to say yes and hit the power key again then just reboot. Hopefully this will help.

0 Likes