S7 Edge speaker phone issue
c_heidecker
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey everyone.

This is my second post here on an issue with the s7 edge.  I had to call into tech support b/c people could not hear me when I had the speak phone on.  I could hear them fine, but not vice versa.  I restart seemed to fix it for now.  The rep implied it must be an app that caused it.  I am doubtful as I don't have any new apps and have never experience on any smartphone before with the same apps.  Just an FYI in case anyone else notices this same issue.

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge speaker phone issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There can be a number of things potentially causing that.  We would want to get to the bottom of that as well.  How long ago has this been going on? Has the phone had any physical damage?
MatthewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: S7 Edge speaker phone issue
c_heidecker
Enthusiast - Level 3

No physical damage.  It's 5 days old.  I hadn't made any speaker calls before yesterday - so it happened with my very first call.  Like I said, a restart seems to have fixed it for now, but I am leery because of the other issues I have posted about on this forum.  Thanks.

0 Likes