S7 Email Sync Issue
connie59
Enthusiast - Level 1

My verizon emails are not deleting from my galaxy S7 when I delete from my PC verizon email account. It use to work both ways. But now I have to delete from my phone in order to see deletion via PC. I was told to use IMAP instead of POP but there is no option for that. Please advice. It is annoying.

0 Likes
Re: S7 Email Sync Issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to be able to use your email the way it worked before, connie59. Have you tried deleting that email account and then re-added it as a new account?

You also may need to contact your email provider so they can assist you with changing settings for their email service. You can contact them at Verizon.com, here we can only assist with cellular service and Verizon email is not part of your wireless account.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
dltkt1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do you also have the problem of reading your emails and then later on they show up in your email again a unread?  This happens to me all of the time.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you can't change from pop3 to imap but you can delete the account & recreate as an imap account.

0 Likes